UPDATE AS OF November 22, 2022
MASK & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Mask Policy: Our mask policy is still in effect. We ask that you keep your mask on while visiting your loved ones, at all times while in the building.
Visitors are permitted to come and go as they will be given a code to enter the building. Only 4 visitors are permitted in the room at one time so please preplan your visits.
- Each family will be given a code to enter the building. Visitors who show up unannounced without a code will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Up to four visitors can be in the room at one time and we ask that you schedule visits with your family and friends to plan for this.
- All visitors will need to complete self screening at the door before entering and complete a rapid antigen test every 2nd day if visiting.
- When end of life is imminent (within hours) four visitors will be permitted to be at the bedside. (When staff needs to enter the room during this time, two visitors will need to leave the room).
- Only 1 person will be permitted to stay overnight.
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms, we ask that you do not come to visit to reduce the risk of exposure to your loved one and our staff. Please continue to self-screen upon arrival.
- Window visits: Will be permitted provided the visitors outside maintain social distance from other outside visitors and masks are always properly worn.
- NO OPENING DOORS: No visitor will be permitted to open any exterior doors within the building to allow for others to either enter the building or to stand by and talk.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR CONCERNS ABOUT THIS PROCESS,
CONTACT Debbie at 905.387.2448 ext. 2110