This November, participate in the GREAT BIG GRIEF EXCHANGE!
Share your message of support with another griever.
The grief exchange is a movement of grievers dedicated to shifting
harmful societal notions of loss and connecting as a community.
Together, we don’t have to grieve alone.
- Make OR buy a card or postcard of your choice
- Write a message of support to another griever. This could be something that has helped you in your grief.
- Mail your card to us at Bob Kemp Hospice. Make sure you include your address. We ask that you add postage and send your postcard in an envelope.
- We will mail your card to someone else. Don’t worry, your address will not be shared with anyone but Bob Kemp Hospice staff.
- All cards should be sent to Bob Kemp Hospice by October 1. All cards will be sent in the mail by November 4.
- The best part: Everyone who sends a postcard will receive one!