Day Wellness - Adult Day Wellness
Please note: Due to Covid 19 all programs are being offered virtually or via telephone.
Adult Day Hospice Program Wednesdays 10 am-2 pm
What We Offer
- Support for living well – individual consultations with Palliative RPN, workshops, and more
- A listening ear – companionship and conversation
- Respite for caregivers – go take a nap, do errands, or relax!
- Nourishing homemade food experience – snack, full course midday meal, with accommodation for dietary needs and preferences
- Music Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Humour Therapy
- Complementary Therapies (Massage, Reiki, Touch Therapy, Reflexology)
- Creativity and assistance with legacy leaving – art, stories, scrapbooks, personal projects
- Outdoor enjoyment – stroll in the woods, sit at a waterfall, walk the labyrinth
- Special guests (artists, musicians, magician, horticultural therapist, therapeutic clown)
- Table games/cards
- Celebrations… FUN!
For any questions regarding our Day Hospice Program, please contact Cherylin Kislosky-McLellan by phone at 905-387-2448 ext. 2209 or by Email.